Construction Manager Wanted:
We are a commercial construction company who specialize in Tenant Improvements and office renovations, seeking a Construction Manager to oversee and direct construction projects from start to finish.
As a Construction Manager your role will be to:
- Work together with Management to ensure implementation of quality and safety.
- In-depth knowledge of construction procedures, equipment and safety guidelines.
- Implement and schedule construction activities.
- Supervise staff and sub contractors.
- Co-ordinate and direct schedules of staff and sub-contractors.
- Co-ordinate tasks according to priorities and plans.
- Allocate general and daily activities.
- Co-ordinate with multiple sub trades as needed through each project.
- Ensure quality construction standards.
- Communicate and report effectively.
- Read drawings, plans and blueprints.
- Monitor progress against schedules and prepare progress reports.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum 2years experience in Construction as a manager, foreman or site supervisor and 5 years of commercial construction experience as a skilled trade, excellent organizational and leadership skills, problem solving abilities, the ability to communicate and report effectively, and a clean valid BC drivers licence.
Expected Start Date: As soon as possible
Salary will be determined upon candidate experience.